The Findlay Bottle Club's Facebook page is on its way to 300 ''Likes''. Please be sure to go to our page and click that LIKE button. And tell your Facebook bottle-collecting friends, too.
What can you do on our page, besides read our blog articles?
- You can post photos of bottles you want to show off or find out more about.
- You can post your Bottles Wants, Needs and Desires in our new WANTED section. Please stay on topic; antique bottle related ONLY (bottles, jars, advertising, and go-withs).
Not everything on our blog goes to Facebook; not everything on Facebook makes it to our newsletters. If you're a bottle collector, you owe it to yourself to ''like'' our Facebook page, and subscribe to our free email newsletter.
- Joe Terry shared an old photo of an early family business: John Terry's Lunch and Candy Kitchen with great old Coca Cola signs.
- Is your funny-bone out-of-whack? You need a dose of Humor Doctor -- http://www.peachridgeglass.com/2013/02/dr-j-w-poland-great-new-england-medicines/
- Got the blues? Read this Worthpoint article on collecting cobalt blue bottles -- http://www.worthpoint.com/blog-entry/cobalt-blue-bottles-who-are-you-calling-old
- Want to know what's going on with the Federation of Historic Bottle Collectors? Of course you do! Read the latest FOHBC President's Message -- http://www.fohbc.org/2013/02/presidents-message-march-april-2013/
- See a few pix from the February 2013 Columbus Bottle Show here.
- January 2013 Muncie Fruit Jar Show -- Here's a fantastic show report by Joe Coulson with lots of great photos. Just click here to pop up the pdf.
- Here's the Muncie Fruit Jar Club's February GLASS CHATTER newsletter. Articles about jars -- JAR-ticles -- and lots of great jar photos by Joe Coulson of their club meeting's Show and Tell session. Click here to pop up the pdf.
- Gene Hawkins shared this 1913 photo of the Findlay Electric Porcelain Co. employees. His insulator collector group want to know ''why do the women's aprons have holes in the center?
Findlay Antique Bottle Club
Website - Facebook - Twitter
Sign up for our free newsletter!