It's countdown time to THE 2013 FINDLAY BOTTLE SHOW
Come to the Best Little Bottle Show in the MidWest!Mark your calendars now for Sunday October 20, 2013 for a great day of shopping, learning more about our collections, making new friends and visiting with people who "speak bottle-ese".
See pix from previous shows: 2012 -- 2011 -- 2010
- Sunday October 20, 2013
- From 9am - 2pm
- Admission is $2.00
- Kids under 12 are free (w/adults)
- Free appraisals w/paid admission
- Plenty of FREE parking
- Show is in a heated building, w/restrooms, and food concession inside.
Early Bird Buyers - Sunday 7-9am - $10 Adm.
- Show Chairman, Fred Curtis (419-424-0486) for more info.
Directions: Go WEST on SR-224 from I-75 (exit 159)
- New: Early Bird Buyers Admission on Sunday morning, from 7-9am, is just $10. You'll get first pick when the dealers are still setting up, and free donuts and coffee while they last! There are several dealers who do NOT set up on Saturday so that we can use their sales tables for our dining tables, and the outside dealers only set up on Sunday morning, so there's plenty of fresh merch to choose from for Sunday's Early Bird buyers!
- Saturday Oct. 19 is for dealers only, with our famous pot-luck dinner -- we serve yummy beef brisket and pulled pork BBQ, fried chicken, and enough side dishes and desserts to over-fill every tummy!
- Sorry, no public early bird admission on Saturday. You must have a dealer contract.
- There are always plenty of outside spaces available (weather permitting). Last year the day was lovely, and we had many outside dealers. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for this year.