- Do you love antique bottles?
- Maybe you're even obsessed with bottles?
- Do you wish you had more friends who "speak" bottles?
- Well, then, join a bottle club!
Join our club -- the Findlay Antique Bottle Club!!
Club member Tom Brown shares some of his Findlay memorabilia.
[Newsletter readers, use these links: Looking back through bottles -- or this one on You Tube.]
We love bottles! Any and all kinds of bottles, not just Findlay bottles!
The Findlay Antique Bottle Club:
- Was founded in 1976 by 5 passionate bottle collectors from the area.
- We presently have members from all over Northwestern Ohio and neighboring states.
- New members are always welcome!
- We are a non-profit organization, dedicated to promoting the antique bottle collecting hobby.
- We hold monthly meetings.
- We put on an annual bottle show each October.
- Show Info here
- We promote and support other bottle shows and bottle clubs at our show, and when we are out at other shows and hobby events.
- We publish a club blog, and FREE email newsletters.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER
It's FREE and we will never share or sell your email address!
You'll get the most recent articles, plus upcoming bottle show info, and hobby updates.
If you used to get our emails, but they mysteriously stopped, then please sign up again.
- Meetings are held the 2nd Sunday of each month at the University of Findlay (Ohio).
- We meet in the Slough Conference Room in the Student Union Building which is on the corner of Frazer and Cory (map and directions below).
- The meeting starts at 7pm, but we get together a little earlier to visit.
- After the business portion of the meeting, the real FUN begins! We have our "SHOW-N-TELL" session, with everyone bringing their latest finds, or items they have questions about.
- Membership is open to all.
- Check us out first. Non-members can visit our meetings anytime.
- Annual dues are only $12.00 for individuals or families.
- Hit that PAY NOW button above, or
- Send your dues check to: Findlay Antique Bottle Club / PO Box 1329 / Findlay, Ohio 45839
We invite you to come visit a meeting, and see what fun you're missing!
We meet at the University of Findlay, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay, Ohio.
Here are the directions to the meeting room:
- I-75 to Findlay -- exit 159
- Go east on US224, then south on Main St.
- Campus runs along the west side of Main St.
- Turn west on FRAZER St (you'll see the Theology building on the corner of Frazer and Main).
- Turn into the parking lot on the north side of the street. That is the lot for the library and the Student Union building.
- Enter the STUDENT UNION building door that is nearest the gazebo.
- Our meeting room is straight inside that door, 1st room on your left. See the red X on the map photo above.
- Google maps link to get directions from your starting point.
Findlay Antique Bottle Club -- Website - Facebook - Twitter