Early Birds Getting the Fruit Jar Fun at January Muncie Fruit Jar Show


FRTJAR_COLLECTORx.jpg
The fun has started already, without me! Boo Hoo!
Reports have it that there are already at least 10 fruit jar nuts -- er, collectors at the Signature Inn in Muncie, running around room hop shopping.
MUNCIE-HOTEL-2.JPG
I'll be getting there tomorrow afternoon, in time for Jerry McCann's first talk about historic fruit jars. He is not giving the same talk as before, this is all new, and will be fascinating, I am sure. I hope my video cam's microphone pick up the audience's OOHs and Woh!s when he pulls out his illustrative example jars.  
I'll be live-blogging from the hotel, so if you can't make it to Muncie, watch the website for pix and stories.
2010-08-07_08-18-34_856-780065.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails